administrator | 5 March, 2023
For the second time ..
Dr.Hasan AbuMaizar has been elected the president of the Jordanian Endodontic Society for the second time for the years 2023-2026.
AAE Position Statement on Vital Pulp Therapy
Vital pulp therapy (VPT) techniques are means of preserving the vitality and function of the dental pulp after injury resulting from trauma, caries, or restorative procedures.
Before you try any new material or technique ..
It’s crucial to investigate any claims regarding new materials & techniques to ensure that adequate clinical studies exist to support their use in patient care. If such studies do not exist, it is recommended to refrain from using the material until research is available to support its use.
Trauma during tooth development
– Patient presented with a history of trauma during tooth development.
– This resulted in cessation of root development, thinning of root walls and incomplete apical closure.
– Canal was disinfected using irrigants, endodontic brush on low speed, and Ozone gas (No filing was done).
– Determination of working length on X-ray only, as apex locaters are not accurate in this case due to open apex and resorption and if the material used extruded its biocompatible.
– Apical closure with achieved using Biodentin.
Click here to watch the case video.
Need help in your battle?
Fill up the referral form with the required data and let us tackle your patient’s endodontic complaints.
REFERRING DENTISTS FEEDBACK
What our referring dentists said about us ..